My Teaching Portfolio can be found here.
Postdoc – University of Virginia. September 2020 – August 2022. Syllabi for the courses can be accessed here and here.
Lecturer – University of Essex. September 2019 – July 2020.
Associate Lecturer – University of Essex. October 2015 – June 2019.
Instructor of Record – Georgia State University. 2011 – 2014. Global Issues. The syllabi for the courses are here and here.
Visiting Lecturer – Presidency University, Kolkata (Spring-Summer 2013). Comparative Political Economy (graduate-level). The reading list for the course can be found here.
- Social Media and the Global South – studies the relationship between social media, people and politics in Global South societies.
- Cinema, Politics, and Society in South Asia – course uses a collection of assorted films to study the contours of politics and society in India, and South Asia, from colonial period to contemporary days.
- Political Analysis: Introduction to Regression – introductory statistical methods and their application in political science.
- Social Science Research Methods – Introduction to philosophy of science and research methods.
- Comparative Political Analysis – causal inference and experimental research methods in social sciences.
- Political Economy of International Development – advanced undergraduate course on political economy.
- Asian Politics – political economy and democratisation in Southeast Asia.
- Politics and Economic Policies – public goods and environmental politics.
- Democracy: Forms and Futures – introductory comparative politics, democratic institutions and democratisation.
- Introduction to Politics – introductory comparative politics and international relations theories.
- Capstone Project – mentoring final year undergraduate students on their undergraduate capstone dissertations.